Friday, June 22, 2012

God's Not Dead...!

"God's not dead, He's surely alive! He's livin on the inside, roaring like a lion..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw&feature=related
We love this song in our house, if you're anywhere near us on the road, you might notice that we crank up the radio and go bouncing down the street singing this song at the top of our lungs! It certainly has a fun, catchy beat, but what we love the most are the words.... "God's not dead, He's surely alive!" It is so powerful to be proclaiming these words!
Truthfully, it's probably because we are seeing God moving in our lives on a daily basis - and we're trying our best to remember and chronicle every movement we see, (and I plan to make a post of all the God Sightings along the way.) But, I can tell you of one such movement that had to do with money....
On Tuesday (June 19th), Nate and I had to write our first check to the adoption agency, as of Friday the week before we did not have the full amount in our adoption fun. I wasn't sure where we would pull the money from, but I knew we were on the right track, so God would provide. On Monday, we checked the account and the rest of the money had come in from unexpected places, wanting puzzle pieces, or just a donation. Nate and I laugh and think that this is how God just might handle this whole adoption process... holding out until the last moment! :-) That's ok, we believe He called us to Uganda, so He will provide the way... truthfully, I'm so thankful He does, and I don't have to worry about it. I just need to learn to accept the help and support and continue to say Thank You!!
I tell you what, say, "yes" to God, to whatever He wants, and you will see God moving in real, tangable and powerful ways... we're calling them God Sightings! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment